Wednesday 4 May 2011

LOOK AT THIS PUPPY


            I would like to introduce you all to someone, HIS NAME IS Watour-Meal-on (for short we’ll call him watermelon!), he is a boy and he is my age. He’s kinda random, kinda not at the same time, but he’s a cutie all the same.


            Anyways he has this problem. This problem is that HE FUCKING LOVES MY GIGGLE, WHAT IS THAT?! He’s not my boyfriend he’s just a good friend don’t worry, but the thing is; HE REALLY FUCKING LOVES MY GIGGLE SO HE PRETENSIOUSLY TICKLES ME. ALL. THE. TIME.
            If you’ve ever heard me giggle, it’s a cross between a YAK coughing for air and a run over dying kitty on the road! So thinking its cute is just; NO.


            But it’s okay because he is a very entertaining person, I mean, he has a lot of penis jokes but that’s cause he’s a boy. I think we had a discussion the other day about music and I think decapitating people… that may not have been him….


            ON A LIGHTER NOTE!!!
            Its May, the beginning of May! If you put your finger in someone else’s belly button for more than 10 seconds its considered rape.
            But its only funny for 3 seconds, after 5 it’s kinda dragged, at 7 its awkward and at 9 it’s EXTREMELY awkward, and when you reach ten again ITS FUNNY.


            I went to Toronto in Ontario to go to the science center, with my class of course, but y’know, it wasn’t really that amusing, but y’know. I TOOK LOTS OF PHOTOS.
            Not like; “look a building” photo, or the “Gather in front of this sign and we’ll all smile” photo, but a “HEY LOOK IM ON A BUS,” Photo followed by a “NOW IM DRINKING, DRINKING BLOOD!”



            Speaking of which I am cold, this is my face:


            I’m cold because my sister refused to give me my house coat, and it was unfair, and I’m too nice to FORCIVELY RIP IT FROM HER HANDS, so I have to stay cold.
            Our conversation kinda went like this:
            Me: I want my house coat, why are you wearing it?
            Her: You don’t need it your wearing a sweater.
            Me: the sweater is thin, I want my house coat, you have a perfectly good house coat downstairs in your room.
            Her: but I’m too lazy to get it, why don’t you get it for me? J
            Me: but I don’t wanna go downstairs.
            Her: well neither do i!
            Me: well its my house coat so please can I have it back?
            Her: LOOK AT MY PUPPY ISNT IT CUTE?!
I’m not kidding, that’s literally how it went.


No comments:

Post a Comment