Monday 9 May 2011

Orphan Fetuses Are the Next Gun.

I’m afraid of people, there I said it, I’m afraid of people, remember in my other post how I said I love to go out in public and frighten people with my upholstery randomness? Well I do! I love doing that don’t get me wrong! But remember, that’s with COMPLETE strangers, people who are my age and who I might run into again in the future are people who I’m a-scared of!


            It’s like, people who hear me wrong, or people who just are rude in general, yes they make me angry, but in a way that’s silent and frightened.

            For example, today I was enjoying lunch on the opposite side of town with my friends and then these girls thought I called their other friend a “bitch” and I was like ‘IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY’ I really had nothing else to say because I was frightened for my life.


            When there’s a group of girls who scare the shit out of you so much that you just want to pee… EVERYWHERE, you don’t necessarily speak back, or yell at them. It’s kind of like… I had the feeling if I spoke back they’d all turn around and eat my soul. I’m a ginger, so someone eating my soul is not only impossible but it’s frightening to know the process can reverse.

            Not to mention a lot of them looked like they were ready to shank me repeatedly with orphan babies that were not even born yet and were just little fetuses. THEY WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP WITH ORPHAN FETUSES!

But in the end we made up and the WORLD WAS HAPPY.


            On a different subject, MY DOG HAD PUPPIES


Yes that is my best drawing of them and i know they look like they all have some viral patchy-disease.


            On a separate note; a good way to spend the day is just Zelda and 2 pounds of chocolate and one other person and a computer with internet access, because my sister and I were doing this last weekend and it worked out perfectly.

           
            Oh and happy mothers day.

            On a separate note ever hear people who say “I’m so for cancer!” Now I know they mean well, they fight cancer I’m sure.

            Or DO they?!
            When they say “Were for cancer” doesn’t that mean their WITH cancer, that means they don’t want to STOP the growth of cancer, they want it to continue! Same with any other disease! Everyone’s all like “were so for syphilis, or herpes! Or even metapause” I know metapause isn’t a disease, but y’know.  



            I’m drinking Orange pop… I DON’T EVEN LIKE ORANGE POP!!! D: 


1 comment: