Monday 7 March 2011

Background? A Little Bit.

Well I come from a very messed up background. My mother lives about 2 hours away (my parents are still married) and I live with my dad two hours from that location in Ontario Canada. Yes I am Canadian.

I'm a psycho ginger child, I'm 16 as of today YAAAY! Unfortunately something ruined it, so it's not YAAAY! Its more like

Y'see?
AT ANY RATE... I'm 16, so I can leave my house. But i can't drive, not just yet, UNFORTUNATLY could you imagine me behind the wheel of a car?! How many DEATHS there'd be!? Not on purpose.. but.. maybe a little bit.
I THINK ITS TIME FOR PLACES WHERE YOU CAN SPOT UNICORNS!

1. Ponds
2. Near large quantities of Mac'n'Cheese
3. Under your Keyboard! :D
4. Sock drawer
5. In the grasses of Pokemon Games

I feel the need to add that "Very Special Chocolates" (yeah that's what their called) are mothercrackin DELICIOUS!
It's like shellfish, in the SHAPE OF CHOCOLATES! :D IF YOU HAVE A NUT ALLERGY THOUGH YOU'LL DIE IF YOU EAT THEM! :D

I like glass cleaner, it makes things run into my closed doors :)

Mulroney didn't leave to do anything political, he left to go have a last minute orgy! :D (refere to politics of the 19th century)

I feel the need to add what a nerd I am! I BLOG I think that's a good indicator! D: Oh an F IS FOR FLIPPIN EXCITED FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW
U IS FOR UNICORN-I-LAY-LY!
N IS FOR NINJA ATTACKS!!! OVER AT MY SCHOOL ON MONDAY! :D

I thought that was a good time to put that in, speaking of time, anyone wish they could bend it? I do... I wish I could, I would stop time and draw mustaches on EVERYONE! :D And not just mustaches... OH I WOULD CHANGE PEOPLES CLOTHES... but it'd be weird if I couldn't control it then I'd be caught while taking someones pants off at their knees.

I guess thats good that i don't have powers then :D

If you ask all my friends i'm insane, but if you ask ME! I'm totally normal, I'm so normal it's terrifying, are you terrified yet? No? Not even if i hold a steak knife? :D SORRY THATS FOR PARTY PURPOSES

Didn't mean to get sexual... Christian side hug? :D OKAY!



I like fried carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment